Passionate & Experienced Sous Chef & Senior Chef de Partie
Are you a dedicated sous chef or senior chef de partie who would like to follow your passion throughout the day by cooking high-quality food with local produce and then be given the night off to enjoy life even more and socialize with friends?
If you are a strong and career driven senior chef de partie or sous chef that can successfully work in a team and support the chef de cuisine in serving up European inspired breakfast and lunch menus to our valuable clients, then we want to hear from you.
So, if you are eager to take on a challenging but rewarding opportunity that offers you Work-Life Balance, then keep reading.
As our ideal candidate, you will need to:
- Have successfully completed your Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Minimum of 3 years work experience within the industry
- Teach and guide junior chefs in all aspects of the job
- Be reliable, well organised & a great team player
- Demonstrate positive attitude & excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a busy environment while maintaining an eye for detail
- Be self-motivated & eager to continually learn
The Grain Store is a well-established restaurant located in the Melbourne CBD, serving breakfast & lunch 7 days a week. We’re passionate about our restaurant and love sharing our knowledge and developing your career through exciting culinary vision and best practice in all aspects of the business.
We offer a full-time position with attractive salary and great working conditions because we care about our industry and employees.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, then email your application to [email protected], or simply give Ingo a call on 0437 443 713 to have a chat first.
We’d love to hear from you.